Ways in Keeping Your Love Burning
When you and your partner are together for years already, chances are you are not as passionate with each other as before. In fact, a lot of people say that after some time, couples will start to feel like they are just relatives. Yes, this is really sad when to think, they must have love each other so much when they tied the knot. Are you in the same situation in your marrige? Are you not that excited anymore with your husband? Do you know that there is a way for you to keep your love still exciting and burning inreal life and social media?
While the following tips might not guarantee a hundred percent result, but they can certainly help a lot and you can also blend these with your own personal touch.
Here are the tips:
- Know which among you is more romantic. Though most of the time, it is the woman, still that is not the case all the time. This person should be the one to think of ways so that you and he will become closer and still passionate with each other. He is more reliable when it comes to making your relationship more intimate.
- Even if you are already in your 30s or 40s, you should still date. You don’t need to spend that much just to date. You can just stay at home and watch movies together with your favorite snack. You can also have a dinner with a candlelight in your verandah or you can also go out if you like. The bottom line is, you should not stop dating just because you aged. In fact, you should do this regularly.
- You can go for a second honeymoon without the kids of course. This will rekindle old feelings, and this will surely bring back the closeness. You don’t have to spend a lot for this as for sure, you will find commendable romantic getaways in your place.
- When you go on a date or you are having intimate moments with your husband, make sure that no on can interrupt you. Turn off your phones and if possible, don’t tell your kids where you are going. Make sure as well that your kids are in a safe place so that you won’t have to worry about them.
- There are a lot of ways that you can perk up romance without spending money. Like for example if you take a hot bath together. You can decorate your bathtub with aromatic flowers and candle light. You can even have a drink while having a bath for that matter. For sure your husband will enjoy every moment of it. In fact, he might even suggest you do this at least once every weekend!
Yes, you can still be as close and as passionate with each other positioning even if you are already married for decades. They say that marriage is a work in progress and thus, it is up to you if you will just let your relationship go dry or you will try to make it alive and burning still!